Need help? Call Us!
M-F 8-5 CST
Need help? Call Us!
M-F 8-5 CST
• Damage/ Missing Items: Customer must notate any damage or loss at the time of delivery. All notations must be written on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery. If it is not notated and the damage is concealed or the shipment was dropped without signature, it must be called into the delivering terminal & First Team within 48 hours of delivery. We understand that a customer may be ordering an item with the intention of installing at a later date. We ask that the customer inspect the items they received to make sure there is no damage and/or missing packages. If the customer waits beyond 48 hours to report, First Team will not be able to file a claim against the freight carrier and the replacement for missing/damaged item will need to be purchased.
• Inside Delivery: First Team does not authorize any inside delivery charge. Should a customer ask the driver to take the product into a garage, backyard, side yard or anything other than up to the driveway, it is considered an Inside Delivery and that fee will be passed on to the dealer. Please inform your customers the freight carrier is only responsible to deliver their shipment to the end of the driveway.
• Storage Fees/ Re-delivery: Please make sure we have the customer’s direct number. The freight company will call them directly to schedule the delivery. An incorrect number can lead to storage fees due to the customer not being available. Storage fees will also be applied if the customer is unable to receive the delivery within an allotted amount of time. This is usually within 48 hours of the destination terminal receiving the freight. Re-delivery fees will occur when the customer schedules the delivery and then is not present when the freight company arrives to deliver. In that event, the freight will be taken back to the dock, this will cause a delay in delivery and re-delivery charges will apply.
• Reconsignment: If the SHIP TO address changes for any reason after the shipment leaves our dock, the freight carriers charge us a reconsignment fee. This reconsignment fee is charged to us regardless of whether the change is the result of an incorrect address on the original BOL or if the change is requested by the customer. Additionally, the freight company bills us this charge whether the new address is 1 block away or a different town. Please let your customers know the SHIP TO address they provide must be the correct address or additional charges will apply.
• Detention Fee: If the customer is not able to unload the shipment within 30 minutes of the driver arriving, the freight company will charge a fee for the amount of time it takes to unload. It is up to the customer to have the correct equipment to unload their order. Most single units & residential deliveries are able to utilize
a lift gate, but some larger portable units and large quantities are not. If you have any questions, please ask your sales rep.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
First Team offers high-quaility, American-made residential and institutional sports equipment. Our customers know that they can count on First Team to deliver exceptional product quality and safety, leading industry knowledge and reliable service. We stand behind all of our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.